Our Mission, Vision and Values
Cornerstone of Hope LIMA is a private, Christian-based, non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing professional support, education, and hope for children, teens and adults.
• Provide a peaceful and accessible place where individuals of all ages can receive hope and healing.
• Aspire to be known as the premier place to contact when seeking professional support.
• Educate and collaborate with local communities, corporations, schools, and related professionals to enhance their services.
• Compassionate Professionalism: We go above and beyond to meet the needs of those who seek support in a professional, timely manner.
• Excellence in Service: We provide professionally licensed staff to serve the community and clients at affordable rates. We strive to assure that every encounter is met with excellence.
• Stewardship: We use wisdom in administering donations and time to most effectively meet the needs of our organization and the needs of the community in which we serve.
• Christian Values: Regardless of faith background, we serve all who seek support. We strive to create an environment that exemplifies Christ in the way we speak, the way we think, and the way we act.
Ephesians 2:20-22 “…built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the Chief Cornerstone. In Him, the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by His Holy Spirit.”